A chemical-mixing retention system that makes sense.
This is more than just an ordinary retention tank. It is multipurpose with 2 built in mixing chambers and a swirl chamber, that reduce a drop of water to hundreds of micro bubbles, allowing the chemical to mix and react 5 times faster than a standard retention tank.This concept allows us to reduce the overall size of the system substantially. Only 12 inches of floor space (12" x 60"). Ideal for chlorine injection.
The system is constructed of all polyglass, noryl, and PVC materials. It is 1-inch throughout and has 3/4" drain for blow-down. Should there ever be a need for gas-off, a tapped port is built in and capped off.
- Out performs a 120 gallon standard retention tank.
- 5 year warranty
- FLOW RATE: 24 G.P.M.
- CHAMBER SIZE: 1 Inch
- IN/OUT: 1" Threaded
- PRESSURE DROP: 2 Lbs @ 60 P.S.I.
- # OF MIXING CHAMBERS: 2 Internal
- # OF SWIRL CHAMBERS: 2 Internal
- BLOWDOWN DRAIN SIZE: 3/4" Ball Valve
- MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE: 150 P.S.I.