Pro 5 Reverse Osmosis System 75 GPD
Our 5-Stage 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems features double o-ring housings. This system offers a prefilter for sediment, activated carbon to remove chlorine, reverse osmosis membrane to reduce unwanted contaminants, an inline carbon post filter to eliminate foul taste and odors. Also features a 4 gallon NSF approved storage tank. (holds up to 3.2 gallons depending on conditions). This system has 1/4" compression fittings, 1/4" tubing, and a chrome, lead-free faucet. Also includes filter wrench for easy filter change. Replacement filters and membranes are available. This system comes complete with a full set of easy to follow installation instructions. Very few tools (a drill and screwdriver) are needed to install this unit.
Pro 5 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Sytem Includes
- Complete 5 Stage 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis System (RO550)
- NSF Plastic 4 gallon Storage Tank (holds up to 3.2 gallons)
- Storage Tank Shut Off Valve
- Color Coded Tubing for easy install
- NSF Chrome Long Reach Faucet
- Drain Saddle Clamp
- Filter Wrench
- Auto Shut-Off Valve (automatically shuts system off when tank is full)
- Stage 1: Sediment Removal
- Stage 2: Carbon Filtration for clorine reduction and/or taste improvement
- Stage 3: Reverse Osmosis membrane for removal of dissolved solids
- Stage 4: Post Carbon filtration for additional taste and odor removal
- Stage 5: Final Polishing Carbon filter for final refinement of treated water
Please Note: all filters and membrane for the pro 5 system are commonly found components. Not proprietary filters that are difficult to find. The 4 pre and post filters should be replaced annually. The membrane should be replaced every 2 years for proper and efficient operation
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
packaging needs to be fixed but unit is a solid perfomer.
The instructions for this system are pretty clear. It is just an illustration of how everything fits together. I had two problems: 1. the outlet fitting and tube is 3/8" and the faucet inlet is 1/4". Had to go buy a $4 fitting for that. 2. the inlet fitting was broken off. Could have happened in shipping but I did not see any of the broken off pieces in the box. Another trip to the hardware store and another $4. The illustration is not completely accurate. It shows 2 canisters for filters and there are 3 but I think I get the filters in the right place. Once everything is installed you need to flush the system a couple of times. Instructions do not tell you this but when that first glass of water comes out it will be apparent. After all is done you will have some very tasteless water. It makes ice that is clear as can be. Better quality water than I have had from previous systems.