Quick Pro Connector Kit for Easy Installation
Our Quick Pro connector kits help to revolutionalize the DIY installation process. It is now as simple as 1-2-3 for connecting your system. Whether you have copper, CPVC, or PEX piping connecting is simple. 1. Thread on the connector to your plastic bypass assembly. 2. Carefully bend the corrugated connector into place to connect to your piping. 3. Slide on your John Guest Quick connector to your piping all the way and pull to lock and your done. No sweating copper, no gluing, no special tools required.
Quick Pro Connector Kit Includes:
- 2 Connector Tubes (1 Supply and 1 Return)
- Available in 3/4" and 1" water supplies
- For use with plastic bypass assemblies only
- 18 Inches in Length
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- For use with Copper, CPVC, and PEX piping
- Kink and Crimp Free
- Will not corrode or rust
- Burst pressure to 1850 psi
- Working Pressure to 200 PSi
- Temperature range 40-250 degrees F
- ASME Compliant
- Certified NSF 61
- ICC Listed, Tested, and Certified
What a great easy to use product. It was so easy to use I thought maybe I did something wrong. But nope, it is working as it should.
Just a fantastic product. It could not be any easier.