Genesis Optima Non-Backwashing Whole Home Filtration System removes Chloramines, Chlorine and most all VOC's
The Genesis Optima filtration system is the ultimate solution in whole home filtration. The Optima combines 4 of the most efficient and economical medias for the reduction of chloramines, chlorine, pesticides, chemicals and VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) found in municipal water supplies.
1. At the heart of the Genesis Optima whole house filtration system is Catalytic carbon. The catalytic carbon media is an ideal for the removal of chlorine and chloramines that municipalities add to their water supplies. Get chlorine/chloramine free water in every fixture in your home.
2. KDF 85 Media-Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria, and algae.
3. Catalytic Coconut Shell Carbon-Removes chlorine, Chloramines, chlorinated solvents, and VOCs.
4. Garnet-Refines the water, traps sediments and removes larger solids such as large particulate, sand, silica etc.
The Genesis Optima Non-backwashing system uses NSF and FDA approved components. The Genesis Optima system utilizes an easy to install in/out head for simple and efficient operation. With whole home water filtration unsurpassed by many other filters available today. The unique mixture of advanced medias provides filtered water to every fixture in your home. It's like getting bottled water from every fixture in your home. All while making it safer to drink.
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, VOC's and chemicals
- Get better tasting water in your whole home with one simple solution
- Improves foul odors
- Extremely easy to install and maintain
- No filters to change or media replacement for nearly 10 years
HOW IT WORKS
4-STAGE FILTER PROCESS
KDF 85 Media
Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae.
CATALYTIC ADSORPTIVE CARBON
Removes chloramines, hydrogen sulfide, and VOCs.
ACTIVATED COCONUT SHELL CARBON
Removes chlorine, chlorinated solvents and VOCs.
Refines the water, traps sediments and removes larger solids such as large particulate, sand, silica etc.
WHAT IT REMOVES
Which Containments are Removed by Genesis Optima?
- 1,1,2- Trichloroethane
- 1,2,3-Trichloropropane (1,2,3-TCP or C3H5CI3)
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- 2,4,5-TP (silvex)
- Carbon tetrachloride
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Chromium (organic complexes)
- cis-1,2- Dichloroethylene
- Dichloroacetic Acid
- Ethylene Dibromide
- Haloacetic Acids (HAAS)
- Heptachlor Epoxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Polychlorinated biphenyls( PCBs]
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHMs)
- Trichloroacetic Acid Acetic Acid
|Service Flow Rate||7 GPM||10 GPM|
|Media Tank Size||9x48||10x54|
|Overall Dimensions (WxDxH)||10x55||11x61|
Genesis Optima in/out valve
Bypass valve & 3/4 inch or 1 inch bypass connections
Quick Pro Connector Kit available (optional)
Does not require backwash
|Internal Port Size||1"|
|Electrical Power Requirements||None|
|Warranty||7 Years In/Out & Lifetime Tank|