The Fleck 2850 Commercial water softener is a fully adjustable, 5-cycle metered water softener it is a time-tested hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer design to pilot service flow and regeneration. The Fleck 2850 is a solidly constructed, lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability. Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 30" diameter 1-1/2" top mount control valve ideal for smaller size commercial/industrial applications Consistent brining regardless of salt levels with timed brine refills.
- Perfect for light/heavy commercial installations
- Time tested hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer design to pilot service flow
- 1 1/2 inch top mount lead free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- On demand metered control
Fleck 2850 Metered System Includes
- High capacity resin
- 1 1/2 inch connections
- Commercial distributor for proper water flow.
- Large brine tank
- Commercial grade safety float and salt grid
- Resin tank
- Fleck 2850 on demand high flow control valve
Please note: Discount Water Softeners, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the assembly and installation of our commercial systems sold via the internet. The purchaser and installer of the unit is completely responsible and should have the proper qualifications and knowledge to assemble, install and program the system.
|Required Backwash Rate||7 GPM||9 GPM||10 GPM|
|Service Flow Rate @ 15 psi Pressure Drop||41 GPM||53 GPM||55 GPM|
|Salt Used - Regeneration||45 lbs||75 lbs||105 lbs|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||62x24x75||64x24x75||70x24x75|
*Sizes are estimated based on actual water quality. Testing your water will assure properly sized systems
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 5 Years Tanks|