Pro Series WS100 On Demand 40,000 Grain Water Softener
About the product
- This water softener is ideal for homes with up to 3 people and less than 10 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- It is also ideal for for homes up to 2 people and less than 20 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- Recommended for homes with more than 3 bathrooms or multiple showerhead showers.
Please note: Our Pro Series line is no longer available for online or phone purchase.
All Pro Series systems must be installed by us within our Chicagoland service area.
This product is currently unavailableOut of stock
Pro Series WS100 On Demand complete water softener system engineered with the simplest design yet advanced capabilities for water treatment. Proven performance and reliability makes this system a top buy!
Pro Series WS100 System Includes
- Pro Series WS100 Control Valve
- 1.25 Cu Ft High Capacity Resin 8% Crosslink
- Bypass with 3/4", 1" or 1 1/4" connections (brass optional)
- 10x44 Resin Tank
- 15x17x34 Brine Tank (275lb Capacity)
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 15gpm @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 2.2 gpm
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-50,000 gal)
- 6 Cycle Adjustable Control
- Electrical Power Requirements: 24vac/60hz
- Warranty: 5 years control valve and 10 years on tanks
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 27x15x54
The Pro Series WS100 system employs simple hand tighten union construction for ease of installation and servicing. The Pro Series WS100 also features complete 1" porting for higher flow rates and less pressure drop over older 3/4" control valves. Simple single stack piston and seal/spacer design for future service in mind.
Advanced Performance Features:
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or timeclock delayed
- Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
- 36 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Days override feature; 1 " 28 days available
- Backwash and brining ability to 22" diameter tanks
- Downflow/upflow regeneration
- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- Capacitor back-up with up to 2 hour power carry over
- 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Treated water regenerant refill
- Reliable and proven DC drive
|Number of Bathrooms||3|
|Required Backwash Rate||No|
|Service Flow Rate||15 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||1"|
|Media Tank Size||10x44|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||27x15x54|
|Electrical Power Requirements||No|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||No|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE