Fleck 9100 SXT On Demand 40,000 Grain Water Softener
About the product
- This water softener is ideal for homes with up to 6 people and less than 10 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- It is also ideal for homes up to 4 people and less than 20 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- Recommended for homes with up to 3 standard bathrooms or less
Still unsure if this is the right system for you? Click here
Fleck 9100 SXT Twin Tank On Demand System
Our Fleck 9100SXT Twin Tank On Demand metered digital water softener is packed with all of the top available features with the simplest mechanical design at one low price. All the while saving you 10-15% on salt and capacity each time the system regenerates over the standard on demand single tanks. How does the system do this" The Fleck 9100 SXT Twin tanks allow the system to utilize the full capacity of each tank before regenerating. It"s like getting 2 water softeners in one. Twice the capacity all while providing soft water 100% of the time 7 days a week 365 days a year.
With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Fleck 9100 SXT is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 9100 SXT has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you 40% on water and salt each and every regeneration over standard timered models.
Fleck 9100 SXT Twin Tank System Includes:
- Fleck 9100SXT On Demand Metered Control
- 1.25 Cu.Ft.(per tank) High Capacity Imported Resin 8% Crosslink
- 3/4" or 1" Bypass in Stainless Steel Or Noryl Plastic
- 10x44 Resin Tanks (9x48 Tanks with Turbulators)
- 15x17x34 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 12 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 2.5 gpm
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 49x15x52
Optional System Upgrades:
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- Larger Brine Tank: Standard brine tank holds approximately 275lbs of salt. Upgrade for an extra 100lbs. of capacity
- Tank Jacket: Reduce tank sweating and improve the appearance of your resin tank
- 10% Crosslink resin (imported) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (imported) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option
|Number of Bathrooms||3|
|Required Backwash Rate||No|
|Service Flow Rate||12 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||3/4"|
|Media Tank Size||10x44|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||49x15x52|
|Electrical Power Requirements||120v/60hz|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||Yes|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE