Logix (Previously Autotrol) On Demand 32,000 Grain Water Softener
- This water softener is ideal for homes with up to 6 people and less than 10 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- It is also ideal for for homes up to 4 people and less than 20 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- Recommended for homes with up to 3 standard bathrooms or less
Still unsure if this system is right for you? Click here
The Logix System
Our Logix 255/760 on demand metered water softener is designed based on time tested and reliable performance over the past 25 years. The Logix has almost the same simple design as the original Autotrol 255/460 but has been improved with additional features and simple functionality. It continues to perform as an industry leader that has been setting the standard for others to follow. A basic camshaft design and relocated motor makes servicing a snap. The digital display makes programming and system status simple to understand.
The 760 control counts ever gallon that flows through the control during each 24 hour period to ensure accurate metering for the most precise on demand regeneration. Your Logix 255/760 looks at your daily average water use and keeps track then only regenerates when necessary. This feature allows your salt and water usage during regeneration to be reduced by as much as 40%!
Logix 255/760 On Demand System Includes:
- Logix 255/760 Timered Control
- 1 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Resin 8% Crosslink
- Bypass with 3/4" or 1" Copper or PVC connections
- 9x48 Resin Tank (8x44 Tank with Turbulator Option)
- 15x17x34 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 10 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 2.0 gpm
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 26x17x55
Optional System Upgrades
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- Larger Brine Tank: Standard brine tank holds approximately 275lbs of salt. Upgrade for an extra 100lbs. of capacity
- Tank Jacket: Reduce tank sweating and improve the appearance of your resin tank
- 10% Crosslink resin (Aldex C800X10) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (Aldex C800F) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option
|Number of Bathrooms||2|
|Required Backwash Rate||No|
|Service Flow Rate||10 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||3/4"|
|Media Tank Size||9x48|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||26x17x55|
|Electrical Power Requirements||No|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||Yes|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE