The Eliminator Plus 7000 SXT 2.0 Cubic Foot
Pentair Discontinued the Fleck 7000 and 5000 Valves on Sep 30, 2016.
This is our top-rated replacement and recommendation.Fleck The Eliminator Plus 7000 SXT Discontinued - Genesis Eliminator Plus 2 Cubic Foot
- This is the simplest and most effective system on the market for removal of hydrogen sulfide and low level iron bacteria that causes rotten egg water!
- No chemical injection pumps or retention tanks!
- Very easy to maintain.
- Great for homes up to 4 standard bathrooms.
This product is currently unavailableOut of stock
The Eliminator Filtration System
The Eliminator Iron and Sulfur Filtration system brought to you exclusively by Discount Water Softeners! No more orange staining. No more rotton egg water. No more messy and expensive chemicals. Our Eliminator system allows you reduce high dissolved iron, hydrogen sulfide and even help control low level bacterial growth with one simple system. Reduces dissolved iron levels that are as high as 15 ppm and hydrogen sulfide levels up to 5 ppm. The Eliminator uses a highly catalytic carbon called Centaur Carbon manufacturer by Calgon. Centaur Carbon already performs well at low dissolved oxygen levels. We accelerated the oxidation process by simply adding a chlorine draw to enhance the system capabilities as well as the ability to control low level bacteria through the system. The Eliminator replaces older Greensand type filter systems that have been used within the water treatment industry. The Eliminator functions without the use of expensive, messy, and poisonous potasium permaganate. Our Eliminator system uses simple, inexpensive, and readily available household bleach. The Eliminator is controlled with the Fleck 7000SXT control valve with the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming. The Fleck 7000 SXT is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 7000 SXT has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost.
The Eliminator Filtration Includes:
- Fleck 7000 SXT Timered Control Valve
- 2 cubic feet of high capacity Calgon Centaur carbon
- 3/4 inch, 1 inch, or 1 1/4 inch bypass connections
- 3 colors to choose from blue, natural, or black
- Large 35 gallon solution tank
- 12x48 media tank.
- Service Flow Rate: 9 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 7 GPM
- Regeneration Type: Timer Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Compact overall system dimensions: 25x15x56
|Number of Bathrooms||4|
|Required Backwash Rate||No|
|Service Flow Rate||9 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||3/4"|
|Media Tank Size||12x48|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||25x15x66|
|Electrical Power Requirements||No|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||No|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE