Logix (Previously Autotrol) Timered 64,000 Grain Water Softener
- This water softener is ideal for homes with 2-6 people and up to 41-50 grains per gallon of hardness.
- Also ideal for 1-2 people and 51-75 grains per gallon of hardness.
- Recommended for homes with up to 3 standard bathrooms or less.
Still unsure if this system is right for you? Click here
The Logix System
Our Logix 255/740 timered water softener is designed based on time tested and reliable performance over the past 25 years. The Logix started as the Autotrol 1550TC. It has been recently updated and simplified but remains an industry leader and proven to perform. A basic camshaft design and relocated motor makes servicing a snap. The digital display makes programming and system status simple to understand.
Logix 255/740 System Includes:
- Logix 255/740 Timered Control
- 2.0 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Resin 8% Crosslink
- Bypass with 3/4" or 1" Copper or PVC connections
- 12x48 Resin Tank (10x54 Tank with Turbulator)
- 18x33 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 12 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 3.5gpm
- Regeneration Type: 7 Day Time Clock Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 31x18x56
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- Tank Jacket: Reduce tank sweating and improve the appearance of your resin tank
- 10% Crosslink resin (Aldex C800X10) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (Aldex C800F) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option
|Number of Bathrooms||5|
|Required Backwash Rate||No|
|Service Flow Rate||12 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||3/4"|
|Media Tank Size||12x48|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||31x18x56|
|Electrical Power Requirements||No|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||No|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE