- Why are reverse osmosis units so popular? Because they produce great-tasting, very pure water at a very reasonable cost and in a trouble-free, fully automatic method. Reverse osmosis is the same process that 95% of all bottled water companies use. So why spend the money on thousands of plastic bottles for nothing. Not only that, only ...
- What does reverse osmosis remove?
- How much does it cost to maintain a reverse osmosis system? Our standard 4 stage reverse osmosis system costs about 24 cents a day on the high end to maintain. Most system will operate closer to 16 cents a day with normal usage for a family of four.
- Does a reverse osmosis unit remove minerals that are essential to health? It’s true that RO units remove minerals—about 95% of the mineral content. But remember water is not a significant source for daily vitamins and minerals. Water only makes up less than 3% of most humans daily diets. You get most of your minerals from food, which provides organic, ...
- Do reverse osmosis units need electricity? No, they run on water pressure. You need electricity only if you add an electric pressure-boost pump.