Genesis Optima Non Backwashing Whole Home Catalytic Carbon Filter for Removal of Chlorine and Chloramines 3-6 Bathroom
About the product
The GenesisOptima Whole Home Filtration system for Removing Chloramines, Chlorine and Improving Taste and Odor
- Removes Chloramines, Chlorine, VOC's and other chemicals
- Removes taste and odors that water softeners can't
- Improves water for the entire home
- Ideal for reduction of chlorine used in injection systems
- Backwashes without messy chemicals or salt
- Ideal for homes with up to 6 bathrooms
Genesis Optima Non Backwashing Whole Home Filtration System removes Chloramines, Chlorine and most all VOC's
The Genesis Optima filtration system is the ultimate solution in whole home filtration. The Optima combines 6 of the most efficient and economical medias for the reduction chloramines, chlorine, pesticides, chemicals and VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) found in municiple water supplies.
1. At the heart of the Genesis Optima whole house filtration system is Catalytic carbon. The catalytic carbon media is a ideal for the removal of chlorine and chloramines that municipalities add to their water supplies. Get chlorine/chloramine free water in every fixture in your home.
2. KDF 55 Media- Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae.
3. KDF 85 Media-Removes or reduces iron and hydrogen sulfide from municipal or other water supplies. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae.
4. Activated Coconut Shell Carbon-Removes chlorine, chlorinated solvents and VOCs.
5. Filter Ag-Removes suspended material and reduces turbidity, minimizes pressure loss.
6. Garnet-Refines the water, traps sediments and removes larger solids such as large particulate, sand, silica etc.
The Genesis Optima Non backwashing system uses NSF and FDA approved components. The Genesis Optima system utilizes an easy to install in/out head for simple and efficient operation. With whole home water filtration unsurpassed by many other filters available today. The unique mixture of advanced medias provides filtered water to every fixture in your home. It's like getting bottled water from every fixture in your home. All while making it safer to drink.
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, VOC's and chemicals
- Get better tasting water in your whole home with one simple solution
- Improves foul odors
- Extremely easy to install and maintain
- No filters to change or media replacement for nearly 10 years
HOW IT WORKS
6-STAGE FILTER PROCESS
KDF® 55 Media
Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae.
KDF® 85 Media
Removes or reduces iron and hydrogen sulfide from municipal or other water supplies. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae.
CENTAUR CATALYTIC ADSORPTIVE CARBON
Removes chloramines, hydrogen sulfide, and VOCs.
ACTIVATED COCONUT SHELL CARBON
Removes chlorine, chlorinated solvents and VOCs.
Removes suspended material and reduces turbidity, minimizes pressure loss.
Refines the water, traps sediments and removes larger solids such as large particulate, sand, silica etc.
WHAT IT REMOVES
Which Containments are Removed by Genesis Optima?
- 1,1,2- Trichloroethane
- 1,2,3-Trichloropropane (1,2,3-TCP or C3H5CI3)
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- 2,4,5-TP (silvex)
- Arsenic (organic complexes)
- Carbon tetrachloride
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Chromium (organic complexes)
- cis-1,2- Dichloroethylene
- Dichloroacetic Acid
- Ethylene Dibromide
- Haloacetic Acids (HAAS)
- Heptachlor Epoxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Polychlorinated biphenyls( PCBs]
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHMs)
- Trichloroacetic Acid Acetic Acid
Genesis Optima Whole Home Filter System Includes:
- Genesis Optima in/out valve
- Bypass valve
- 3/4 inch or 1 inch bypass connections
- Ideal for 3-6 Bathrooms
- Does not require backwash
- Quick Pro Connector Kit available (optional)
- 13x54 media tank.
- Service flow rate is 10 GPM
|Number of Bathrooms||No|
|Required Backwash Rate||0 GPM|
|Service Flow Rate||10 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||1"|
|Media Tank Size||13x54|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||13x58|
|Electrical Power Requirements||120v/60hz|
|Warranty||7 Years In/Out / Lifetime Tank|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||Yes|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE