Fleck 7000 SXT On Demand 80,000 Grain Water Softener
About the product
Pentair Discontinued the Fleck 7000 and 5000 Valves on Sep 30, 2016.
This is our top-rated replacement and recommendation.Fleck 7000 SXT On Demand 80,000 Discontinued by Pentair - Genesis Revolution 1" High Flow 80,000 Grain
- This water softener is ideal for homes with 7-8 people and 21-30 grains per gallon of hardness.
- Also for 3-4 people and 41-75 grains per gallon of hardness. Or 1-2 people with 76-100 grains per gallon of hardness.
- Recommended for homes with more than 4 bathrooms or multiple showerhead showers.
Still unsure if this system is right for you? Click here
If you have a home with 4 bathrooms or less and still want a high flow system, please consider our Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo system.The Fleck 7000 SXT systems are designed for larger homes with 5 bathrooms or more.
This product is currently unavailableOut of stock
Fleck 7000 SXT On Demand System
Our Fleck 7000SXT On Demand metered digital water softener is the newest design from Fleck. It was designed with todays larger homes needs in mind. It has larger internal porting at
1 1/4" to provide the least amount of pressure drop and higher flow rates that todays larger homes call for. With the larger internal porting the Fleck 7000 SXT is in a class all its own and can be considered a large residential or even light commercial system! The Fleck 7000 SXT can be used on plumbing up to 1 1/2" making it the perfect choice for all applications.
With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Fleck 7000 SXT is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 7000 SXT has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 40% on salt usage over the standard timered systems of the past.
Fleck 7000 SXT System Includes:
- Fleck 7000 On Demand Metered Control
- 2.5 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Resin 8% Crosslink
- 3/4", 1", or 1 1/4" Bypass in Brass or Plastic
- 13x54 Resin Tank (12x48 Tank with Turbulator)
- 18x40 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 20 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 4.0 gpm
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 31x18x63
Optional System Upgrades:
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- 10% Crosslink resin (Aldex C800X10) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (Aldex C800F) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option
|Number of Bathrooms||7|
|Required Backwash Rate||N/A|
|Service Flow Rate||20 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||1 1/4"|
|Media Tank Size||13x54|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||31x18x63|
|Electrical Power Requirements||120v/60hz|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||No|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE