Fleck 5600 Timered 24,000 Grain Water Softener
- This water softener is ideal for homes with up to 3 people and less than 10 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- It is also ideal for for homes up to 2 people and less than 20 grains per gallon of hardness in the water.
- Recommended for homes with up to 2 standard bathrooms or less
Still unsure if this system is right for you? Click here
Economy Water Softener Comparison
7 Year Warranty
EconoSoft systems use reliable Fleck 5600 style internal piston, seal, and spacer design covered by a full comprehensive 7-year warranty. (includes wearable parts)
5 Year Warranty
Fleck 5600 uses internal piston, seal and spacer design covered by a 5-year manufacturers defect warranty. (Does not include wearable parts)
QWA Gold Tested and Certified
EconoSoft systems are tested and certified Gold standard with the Water Quality Association.
Not Certified by WQA
Fleck 5600 is not a certified Gold system by the Water Quality Association.
10% Crosslink North American Resin
Econosoft water softeners are preloaded with Aldex 10% crosslink resin fully manufactured in the U.S. and Canada (high durability and )
8% Crosslink Imported Resin
Fleck 5600 water softeners use 8% crosslink imported resin.
Lifetime Tanks Warranty
Econosoft water softener resin and brine tanks carry a lifetime warranty.
10 Year Tanks Warranty
Fleck 5600 water softener resin and brine tanks carry a 10-year warranty.
One-Piece Meter Construction
EconoSoft water softeners are equipped with a one-piece meter-in-bypass assembly to minimize leaks.
Multi-piece Meter Construction
Fleck 5600 water softener meter assemblies contain an additional segment between the bypass and control valve.
Fleck 5600 System Includes:
- Fleck 5600 Timered Control
- .75 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Imported Resin 8% Crosslink
- Bypass with 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel
- 8x44 Resin Tank
- 15x17x34 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 9 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 1.3gpm
- Regenration Type: Time Clock Intiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 25x15x52
Optional System Upgrades:
- Larger Brine Tank: Standard brine tank holds approximately 275lbs of salt. Upgrade for an extra 100lbs. of capacity
- 10% Crosslink resin (imported) resin upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
|Number of Bathrooms||1|
|Required Backwash Rate||N/A|
|Service Flow Rate||9 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||3/4"|
|Media Tank Size||8x44|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||25x15x52|
|Electrical Power Requirements||120v/60hz|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||Yes|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE