Fleck 5600 SXT On Demand 80,000 Grain Water Softener
About the product
- This water softener is ideal for homes with 7-8 people and 21-30 grains per gallon of hardness.
- Also for 3-4 people and 41-75 grains per gallon of hardness. Or 1-2 people with 76-100 grains per gallon of hardness.
- Recommended for homes with up to 4 standard bathrooms or less.
Still unsure if this systems is right for you? Click here
Fleck 5600 SXT On Demand System
Our Fleck 5600SXT On Demand metered digital water softener is packed with all of the top available features with the simplest mechanical design at one low price.
With the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Fleck 5600 SXT is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 5600 SXT has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 40% on salt usage over the standard timered systems of the past.
Fleck 5600 SXT System Includes:
- Fleck 5600 SXT On Demand Metered Control
- 2.5 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Imported Resin 8% Crosslink
- 3/4" or 1" Bypass inStainless Steel Or Noryl Plastic
- 13x54 Resin Tank (12x48 Tank with Turbulator)
- 18x40 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 14 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 4.0 gpm
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 31x18x62
Optional System Upgrades:
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- 10% Crosslink resin (imported) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (imported) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option
|Number of Bathrooms||5|
|Required Backwash Rate||No|
|Service Flow Rate||14 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||3/4"|
|Media Tank Size||13x54|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||31x18x62|
|Electrical Power Requirements||No|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||No|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE