Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand 32,000 Grain Water Softener
Pentair Discontinued the Fleck 7000 and 5000 Valves on Sep 30, 2016.
This is our top-rated replacement and recommendation.Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand 32,000 Discontinued by Pentair - Genesis High Efficiency UpFlow 32,000 Grain
Still unsure if this system is right for you? Click here
This product is currently unavailableOut of stock
Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand System
Start Using what the Pro's Use!
Our Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand metered digital water softener is a high flow design from Fleck. Designed just like the Fleck 5600 but with full 1 inch porting throughout. That means you get the proven performance with high flow rates for any size home. The larger internal porting allows for better flow rates for higher use found in larger homes built today. It can also cover the needs of standard homes with added use from time to time. The Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo is what the pros use when they need a system that can deliver in larger home or even small commercial installations! The Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo can be used on plumbing supplies from as small as 1/2" all the way up to 1 1/4" making it the most versitile system available.
With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 40% on salt usage over the standard timered systems of the past.
Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo System Includes:
- Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand Metered Control
- 1 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Resin 8% Crosslink
- 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Or Noryl Plastic Bypass
- 9x48 Resin Tank (8x44 Tank with Turbulator)
- 15x17x34 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 11 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Backwash Rate: 2 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 24x15x57
Optional System Upgrades:
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- Larger Brine Tank: Standard brine tank holds approximately 275lbs of salt. Upgrade for an extra 100lbs. of capacity
- Tank Jacket: Reduce tank sweating and improve the appearance of your resin tank
- 10% Crosslink resin (Aldex C800X10) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (Aldex C800F) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option
|Number of Bathrooms||2|
|Required Backwash Rate||No|
|Service Flow Rate||11 GPM|
|Internal Port Size||1"|
|Media Tank Size||9x48|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Dimension x Height)||24x15x57|
|Electrical Power Requirements||No|
|Warranty||5 Years Control/ 10 Years Tanks|
|Ships with media in tank for easy installation||Yes|
Why Discount Water Softeners
There are a lot of places to buy water softeners but, no one knows water softeners better than Discount Water Softeners. With more than 25 years in commercial and residential water treatment all over the United States, we offer extensively trained and certified personnel to assist you before and after your purchase. We are water treatment experts.CUSTOMER SERVICE