The Eliminator Filtration System
The Eliminator Iron and Sulfur Filtration system brought to you exclusively by Discount Water Softeners! No more orange staining. No more rotton egg water. No more messy and expensive chemicals. Our Eliminator system allows you reduce high dissolved iron, hydrogen sulfide and even help control low level bacterial growth with one simple system. Reduces dissolved iron levels that are as high as 15 ppm and hydrogen sulfide levels up to 5 ppm. The Eliminator uses a highly catalytic carbon called Centaur Carbon manufacturer by Calgon. Centaur Carbon already performs well at low dissolved oxygen levels. We accelerated the oxidation process by simply adding a chlorine draw to enhance the system capabilities as well as the ability to control low level bacteria through the system. The Eliminator replaces older Greensand type filter systems that have been used within the water treatment industry. The Eliminator functions without the use of expensive, messy, and poisonous potasium permaganate. Our Eliminator system uses simple, inexpensive, and readily available household bleach. The Eliminator is controlled with the Fleck 7000SXT control valve with the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming. The Fleck 7000 SXT is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 7000 SXT has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost.
The Eliminator Filtration Includes:
- Fleck 7000 SXT Timered Control Valve
- 2.5 cubic feet of high capacity Calgon Centaur carbon
- 3/4 inch, 1 inch, or 1 1/4 inch bypass connections
- 3 colors to choose from blue, natural, or black
- Large 35 gallon solution tank
- 13x54 media tank.
- Service Flow Rate: 11 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 10 GPM
- Regeneration Type: Timer Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Compact overall system dimensions: 25x15x66