Genesis Premier High Flow On Demand System
Our Exclusive Genesis Premier High Flow On Demand metered digital water softener is a premier water softening system that sets the new standard for high performance while offering more features designed to make installation easier and faster than ever. All while saving you up to 75% on salt and 64% less water.
- Genesis Premier On Demand High Flow control valve with electronic sensors, adjustable cycles, and proven seal and spacer design
- Direct Flow 1" throughput design allows for higher flow rates for larger homes designed today
- Reverse Flow Regenration preserves unused softening bed from unecessary exchange saving salt
- Upflow Brining calculates the precise amount of salt brine required to regenrate saving up to 30% more salt
- Automatic Backwash Variable Preset for clean municipal water by matching backwash frequency to water quality need
- Soft Water Brine Tank Refill keeps the brine tank and injectors cleaner
- Automatic System Refresh flushes stagnent water after 7 days of non use preventing bacterial growth
- Soft Water Recharge Mode ensures soft water during usually heavy water usage
With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming and installation, the Genesis Premier system is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. Adding to that a "No Touch" information display that rotates key information, flow rates, last regenration date , and volume remaining until next regenration. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 75% on salt usage and 64% on water over other on demand systems.
Genesis Premier System Includes:
- Genesis Premier Up Flow On Demand Metered Control
- 1.25 Cu. Ft. 10% Crosslink (Highest Durability and Capacity) Resin
- 3/4" and 1" unique bypass with integrated turbine meter.
- 10x47 Resin tank with lifetime warranty
- Now Featuring our black Tank Tux neoprene tank jacket reduces tank sweating
- Large 18x33 brine tank holds over 300lbs of salt. Lifetime warranty
- Salt Grid prevents salt bridging
- Safety Overflow float assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 13 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 1.0 gpm
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 10 Years/ Tanks Lifetime Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 24x18x52