Genesis Catalytic Carbon Filter System removes Chloramines, Chlorine and most all VOC's
The Genesis Catalytic carbon filter system is an efficient and economical media for the reduction chloramines, chlorine, pesticides, chemicals and VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) found in municiple water supplies. Catalytic carbon is also commonly used in water treatment to improve the overall taste and odors in water. Can also be used in whole house chlorination systems to reduce excessive injected chlorine for oxidation purposes.
The Genesis automatic backwashing control uses NSF and FDA approved components also allows for a reclassification of the carbon media as well as periodic rinsing of the media bed to prevent build up on the surface of the carbon media. The Gensis backwashing control head provides superioer performace and unsurpassed 7 year warranty using the proven piston mechanical design with reliable and precise digital programming. The Genesis control head is simple to setup and program right out of the box. The Genesis backwashing catalytic carbon filter you get better tasting, better flavor in your water all while making it safer to drink.
Genesis Backwashing Catalytic Carbon Filter System Includes:
- Genesis digital timered backwash control valve
- 1.5 cubic foot of Catalytic granular activated carbon
- 3/4 inch or 1 inch bypass connections
- Only requires periodic backwash
- 10x54 media tank.
- Service flow rate is 7 GPM
- Uses less than $3.00 of electricity annually
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, VOC's and chemicals
- Get better tasting water in your whole home with one simple solution
- Improves foul odors
- Extremely easy to install and maintain
- No filters to change or media replacement for nearly 10 years
- Service Flow Rate: 7 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 7 GPM
- Regeneration Type: Timer Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 7 Years/ Tanks Lifetime
- Compact overall system dimensions: 10x14x62