Fleck 7000 SXT On Demand System
Our Fleck 7000SXT On Demand metered digital water softener is the newest design from Fleck. It was designed with todays larger homes needs in mind. It has larger internal porting at
1 1/4" to provide the least amount of pressure drop and higher flow rates that todays larger homes call for. With the larger internal porting the Fleck 7000 SXT is in a class all its own and can be considered a large residential or even light commercial system! The Fleck 7000 SXT can be used on plumbing up to 1 1/2" making it the perfect choice for all applications.
With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Fleck 7000 SXT is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 7000 SXT has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 40% on salt usage over the standard timered systems of the past.
Fleck 7000 SXT System Includes:
- Fleck 7000 On Demand Metered Control
- 1.5 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Resin 8% Crosslink
- 3/4", 1", or 1 1/4" Bypass in Brass or Plastic
- 10x54 Resin Tank (10x44 Tank with Turbulator)
- 15x17x34 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 15 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 2.5 gpm
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 27x15x63
Optional System Upgrades:
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- Larger Brine Tank: Standard brine tank holds approximately 275lbs of salt. Upgrade for an extra 100lbs. of capacity
- Tank Jacket: Reduce tank sweating and improve the appearance of your resin tank
- 10% Crosslink resin (Aldex C800X10) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (Aldex C800F) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option