Fleck 5600 SXT Backwashing Activated Carbon Filter System
Activated carbon is an efficient and economical media for the reduction chlorine in municiple water supplies. Activated carbon is also commonly used in water treatment to improve the overall taste and odors in water. Can also be used in whole house chlorination systems to reduce excessive injected chlorine for oxidation purposes. The Fleck 5600 SXT backwashing control also allows for a reclassification of the carbon media as well as periodic rinsing of the media bed to prevent build up on the surface of the carbon media. With our Fleck 5600SXT backwashing filter you get better tasting, better flavor in your water all while making it safer to drink.
Fleck 5600 SXT Backwashing Activated Carbon Filter System Includes:
- Fleck 5600SXT timered backwash control valve
- 1 cubic foot of activated carbon
- 3/4 inch or 1 inch bypass connections
- 3 colors to choose from blue, natural or black.
- Only requires periodic backwash
- 9x48 media tank.
- Service flow rate is 5 GPM
- Service Flow Rate: 5 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Required Backwash Rate: 5 GPM
- Regeneration Type: Timer Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Compact overall system dimensions: 9x14x56