Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand System
Start Using what the Pro's Use!
Our Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand metered digital water softener is a high flow design from Fleck. It was designed for use in larger homes needs in mind. It has larger internal porting allowing for better flow rates for higher use found in larger homes built today. With the larger internal porting the Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo is iwhat the pros use when they need a system that can deliver in larger home or even small commercial installations! The Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo can be used on plumbing supplies from as small as 1/2" all the way up to 1 1/4" making it the most versitile system available.
With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo is a "set and forget" system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 40% on salt usage over the standard timered systems of the past.
Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo System Includes:
- Fleck 5000 SXT Pro Flo On Demand Metered Control
- 3.5 Cu. Ft. High Capacity Resin 8% Crosslink
- 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel or Noryl Plastic Bypass
- 16x65 Resin Tank (13x54 Tank with Turbulator)
- 18x40 Brine Tank
- Salt Grid
- 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Service Flow Rate: 21 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- Regeneration Type: Meter Initiated
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz.
- Warranty: Control 5 Years/ Tanks 10 Years
- Backwash Rate: 7 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 38x24x74
Optional System Upgrades:
- Turbulator: Ideal for private well water supply when low levels (up to .5ppm) of iron are found. Helps keep resin cleaner over years of use. Not for use with fine mesh resin option
- 10% Crosslink resin (Aldex C800X10) upgrade for higher durability resin that will reduce resin degredation on chlorinated or even non-chlorinated waters. Helps your system perform more efficient over many years
- Fine Mesh Resin (Aldex C800F) is designed for water with high iron levels over 0.5ppm and up to 5ppm. Reduces common fouling and allows for more efficient operation. Not for use with turbulator option